time disposal is now part of,
county waste, a gfl company
On January 15, 2021, County Waste of Virginia, LLC a subsidiary of GFL Environmental Inc. (“GFL”) acquired Time Disposal, LLC. (“Time”). GFL is delighted to be your new service provider! Rest assured, there will be no disruption to your service and GFL will be operating as “business as usual” during the transition.
GFL is the fourth largest diversified environmental services company in North America and currently operates in 27 states in the United States through its network of high-quality solid waste assets and is ideally situated to continue to meet the high service standards you have come to expect.
What you can expect from us going forward:
- We are working hard to minimize changes. Many of the members of your local team who have always serviced your account will continue to do so as part of GFL. We are committed to providing safe, professional, and quality service that you’ve come to know.
- The service you receive will remain the same, but we may change:
- The time of day that you receive service. For residential customers, please have your containers out the night before collection.
- Your service day, though you will be informed in advance of any alteration.
- Your container if it shows signs of needing replacement, but you’ll be notified before we do this.
- We’ll be “Going Green”, so you’ll notice our look start to change over time. Our trucks will get the GFL logo and a fresh coat of signature green paint, our employees will get new uniforms, and your invoices will feature GFL branding.
We’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding. GFL is proud to be your local community partner, and we’re here to help whatever your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 434.977.3339.